COCKTAIL MAKING CLASSES
Try a Meat District Co fun Cocktail Making Class held at King Street Wharf, Sydney. Ideal for fun team building exercises or social gatherings, even a hens nights!
Learn to build the perfect cocktail in this hands-on workshop at Meat District Co. With the guidance of our top mixologist.
You will be crafting innovative new cocktails and discovering your inner bartender with Darling Harbour’s most popular Cocktail Making Class venue!
You’ll shake, mix, and muddle your favourite cocktails. Not forgetting the most important part – tasting them!
Our connoisseur will show guests how to make 4 traditional cocktails with different methods. Each guest will get to personally make and enjoy 2 cocktails each.
As an overview the package of $95pp offers the following :
- Glass of Sparking on arrival
- Mixed Antipasto Meat Platter
- 60-90 minute hands on making class
- Class will learn 4 traditional cocktails using different methods
- Each guest will make and enjoy 2 cocktails per person
- Class is followed by a choice of main meal
*Minimum of 10 guests